Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fabulous fashionista: we love boat shoes

Being a mom is the greatest thing! Having a girl is even better!  Whenever I go to the mall, target, Ross, heck anywhere I'm always looking for clothes or shoes for Christiana.  Well one of my many Ross trips I found the cutest metallic pink boat shoes aaand I knew I had to buy them.  I also had to buy them because I had a pair of pale gold boat shoes & I thought we could wear them together.  Yes I said we could wear our boat shoes together; I like to match with my baby.  I know it may be a little corney but I love it!
Weeell today was her first time wearing them and she looked sooo cute in them.  I paired them with a pair of plaid pink shorts & baby pink onesie; tooo cute!  Of course I had to wear my shoes to match.  I just threw on a pair of jeans & a pink shirt, simple but we were coordinated.  Check this out, daddy had on his boat shoes too aaand a pink shirt!  Talk about a color coordinated family!  Boat shoes & pink shirts, I love it!



1 comment: