Okay so I just love leopard print and whenever I have the opportunity (when the funds are right) to buy Christiana something leopard print I get it. So when I saw these CUTE leopard print sandals I had to buy them. Not only are they leopard, but they squeak when she walks. Now for some the squeaking is annoying, but for her she loves to hear herself squeak. I remember when she first put on her squeaky shoes, she would take a step, smile, then another step, smile, then started marching in place so she could hear the squeaking. :O) From then on she loves wearing her squeaky shoes. Since she loves them I ended up buying her 2 more pairs & when they go on sale again I'll buy a few more. Check out squeakers.com for more adorable squeaker shoes.
Anyhoo let me get back to the reason why I am writing this post.
This past Sunday before church after I getting Munchie dressed I decided to put on these adorable peep toe jellies to match her little outfit. Wellll she had a different pair of shoes in mind. When she found out the jelly sandals didn't squeak, she sat on the floor and tried to take them off. I told her to keep them on, stood her up, and continued getting myself ready for church. Weeell that wasn't enough for her, she went to her shoe drawer and got her leopard squeakers! Now any other time I would have put them on her, but the jellies matched her outfit and the leopards are a tad too big. I got the squeakers and put them on her. Again that wasn't enough for her!! While she tried taking them off she had the leopards in her hand and whining as she put them in my face. Once again I told her "No baby, keep these on. Look baby these squeak too." Not good enough for Christiana. So I called daddy Teems and let him know what was going on. Welll the same thing happened, except this time she started crying with the leopard shoes in her hand. Sooo guess what happened? Christiana ended up wearing her leopard print squeaky shoes.
She is just toooo much, but I LOVE IT! Munchie my little fashionista!
No comments:
Post a Comment