As Christiana has been becoming more independent, I've been making sure I give her tons of hugs and kisses (even though she sometimes pushes me away). I want her to know that we love her and that she can always come to us for hugs and kisses. Weeeell because we are always hugging and kissing her she now gives us kisses and hugs (sometimes without even having to ask).
I can't even explain how I fall more in love with her everyday. Here are a few more reasons why I love Christiana more & more everyday:
- I love it when I pick her up from daycare and am greeted with the sweetest smile, arms wide open, and her yelling MOMMA.
- I love it when we get ready for bed and she gives me a kiss on her own (sometimes more than one)
- I love it when she comes over and sits in my lap
- I love it when she is playing by herself and she somehow ends up backing up so she can play right next to me
- I love it when she wants to show me something she grabs my hand (or shirt) to show me
- I love it when she looks for me around the apartment (the sound of her pitter pattering as she gets closer to me)
- I love it when she cries when I leave the room
- I love it when we're driving in the car and she turns around in her car seat to talk to me (she's either asking for a treat, for a toy, or just plain ole' talking to me) Whatever it is she's saying I love it!
- I love it when she tries to share her little treats with me
"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift."
2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:
Post a Comment