Christiana is becoming a little fashionista. You remember the post about her wanting to wear her
leopard print shoes (click if you haven't read that post) well now she has been wanting to wear necklaces & bracelets. Oh and I cannot forget to mention that she wants to carry the bags when we go shopping and has the nerve to get upset when she can't hold them. It's the same way with the jewelry. :O) Man her little personality is just coming out.
 |
| one of my sweaters as a "dress" |
Anyhoo, during our last few outings she has wanted to wear a necklace AND she kept it on all day! Before she became a little diva, she would take them off and throw them on the floor (that is if she even let me put them on her). I love the fact that she is becoming a girly girl, however she still has a little tough girl in her (blog post coming shortly).
As for clothes, she's funny about that too. The other day I wanted her to try on her new pink sparkly tutu; she must have pranced around the apartment for the entire morning. When I tried to take it off, she copped a little attitude! Needless to say she ended up wearing the sparkly pink tutu and she was a happy camper. She also likes trying to put on scarves, so to make sure she doesn't trip on them I tie it around her waist (see the pictures below). She also gets an attitude when I try to take it off. Christiana also tries to put on her own clothes, headbands, and shoes. My baby is just growing up. (tear :'O{ )
 |
She wanted to wear the belt from a
robe as a wrap. |
I guess I can't blame her for becoming a little fashionista because I stay buying clothes and shoes for her, taking her shopping with me, and of course her watching me get ready for work, date nights, and girls night. People say I already have my hands full, but I don't mind the fashionista coming out because that means when she grows up that's another mommy and me day...daddy Teems is the one that has his hands full - two divas in the house.
 |
| going through her drawer of shoes |
No comments:
Post a Comment