Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fabulous fashionista: Stepping up in my blueberry stripes


This is another outfit that I thought she looked absolutely adorable in (remember I'm going to start documenting her outfits that I love).  I loved it so much, I decided to have a little photo session with her.   Anyhoo I call this her blueberry with a splash of strawberry striped outfit.  Kinda corny, but I like it.  I think she liked this outfit as well because she kept her headband on all day and didn't get her pants super dirty (she's a bit of a tomboy already). 





Oh check out her new hair style, Bantu knots.  Auntie Shelley decided one day to comb her hair in these Bantu knots; maybe she got tired of her coming to daycare with a lopsided afro (daddy takes her to daycare), but it works.  :O)  Oh well ever since then I've been knotting up her hair, plus it makes it easier for daddy in the mornings (he can spray some oil on it & go!  No more spraying and picking).  It also makes her face shine and stand out even more.  I'm also digging this hairstyle because is helping her bald spot on the back of her head grow back and these knots also semi hides the spot.  :O) 










Every week Christiana is meeting her developmental milestones!  Yaaay!  Weeell her new thing is going up and down the stairs.  We live in an elevator-less apartment complex and we live on the third floor (48 stairs!) and my little Munchie wants to explore the world "one step at a time".  When we first decided to let her walk up the stairs she wanted us to hold her little tiny hand, now she has learned to use the rails and doesn't want to hold ours hands.  WELL that's not happening!  When she starts to fuss and refuses my hand, I give her a chance to keep holding it and if that doesn't work...up she goes in my arms and no more walking up the stairs for Munchie! She's not the boss of me.  ;oP


No comments:

Post a Comment