Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mommy moment: She has more than just her daddy's eyes

can you see me in her?

Everyone knows Christiana looks like her daddy, so whenever says they see me in her I get excited!  I ask them where and I go home and let daddy Teems know.  I've heard that she has my nose, my forhead, and even my lips.  Heeeey!  Well I already know she has my ears there's no denying that; those ears are Huffman ears. :O)  Weeeell I found a mole on her leg!  You are probably thinking "A mole? What's the big deal?"   I love my moles, every single one of them.  Moles are beauty marks and I have them, my momma has them & my sister has them so you know she got them from me. :O) Me!  Another trait that has been passed down from her mommy.  When she gets her first facial mole I'm going to be even more excited!  I know, I know it's something small, but this was another wonderful mommy moment and of course I had to document it.



Mommy mole passed on to Munchie :O)


Psalm 139:13-14
13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment