I absolutely love this outfit, and think that Christiana makes this outfit FABULOUS! I mean she looks cute in everything, but this is one of my favorites. It's comfy cute!When I saw this sweater online from Children's place, I thought about buying it in every size because she'll be able to wear it all year round with everything. I decided not to do it because I wouldn't hear the end of it from daddy Teems, so I just went with getting it a size larger (at least she would be able to grow into it). Right now it's long enough to be the "perfect over everything" sweater. I love it!! Since it's her "perfect over everything" sweater, I had to pair it with my other favorite clothing item...jeans! I love the denim on denim look! Oh by the way her denim shirt is from the boys section (they get all the cute button down shirts). So after I put her in this outfit, I added her cute ankle boots that she finally grew into (I've learned to buy her shoes a size bigger because kids grow sooo fast) and BOOM one of my favorite outfits for her!
Doesn't she look CAAAAUUUUTE!



No comments:
Post a Comment