
This 4th of July Christiana got to hang with her big cousin Sarai (Rai as she says it). I'm glad that Unc-key Ray decided to stay and celebrate the 4th with us because it gave the girls an opportunity to play with one another. They don't get to see each other as often as I would like (I mean they are literally 1 year apart - Christiana 2/
22/11 & Sarai 2/
19/10) so every chance they can play with one another is great.


So how did these two little ones play with each other? They shared stickers; Sarai had a book of Dora the Explorer stickers and they were putting them all over the place. They watched a little Dora the Explorer; they are both HUGE fans! The both sat in the big chair and watched it together. The girls played a little "catch" with one another, of course they don't quite know how to catch but watching them toss the ball and running after it was great! I really enjoyed watching them interact with one another. Of course they couldn't really couldn't have a conversation with each other but watching them mimic how adults talk to each other was very cute. Everything Sarai did Munchie wanted to do and vice versa (remember they both wanted to have
Nana's attention).
Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden -Anonymous
 |
| Cousin love...hugs |
No comments:
Post a Comment