Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Summer Lovin' 2012: Teems Family Pictures

 
I love taking pictures and when the opportunity arises for us to take family pictures (meaning daddy Teems is down), I jump at it.  Groupon or livingsocial had a coupon for a photo shoot; I ran it by daddy Teems and he said yes!  Heeey!  It wasn't easy scheduling an appointment (we went past the voucher expiration date), but our photographer was very accomodating with us. 

The location of our shoot was really beautiful and wouldn't mind taking more pictures there. (El Dorado park in Long Beach). Christiana was fasinated with the ducks and followed them to the pond; she just loves animals.  Oh I also made sure to bring bubbles to make her smile with the photographer but that only lasted so long.  After she warmed up to the photographer she was a little more social.

 


I will say that after our shoot we didn't leave feeling that our photographer got good photos.  At times we felt as though she was waiting for the perfect shot, meaning that Munchie was going to pose for the camera.  Yea right; Munchie isn't the posey type (I'm working on that).  For her you have to point and shoot and from there look for the right ones.  Well our worries were for nothing because she got some good shots.  :O) I think we were just spoiled by our first family photographers (Sammy & Natalia from Closer to Love photography), they asked what our vision was for our pictures and gave us their suggestions.






Anyhoo I'm can't wait for our next family photoshoot, maybe she'll be used to taking pictures since I am always snapping them.  Who knows?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment