You may not know this, but over three years ago you changed our lives forever. I always knew I wanted to be a mother, but I never imagined what being a mother would do to me. I am a better person because of you. I didn't know I could love so much. Christiana Faith you are constantly teaching me something about life that no book could ever explain.
You came at the perfect time in our lives. I loved and cherished everyday you were inside of me. In loved you before I saw your face, held your hand, or smelled your soft skin. You made me feel beautiful while being pregnant with you. Being pregnant with you was the easiest thing! No morning sickness, swollen feet, super weight gain; like I said it was super easy! Of course I wondered if you were going to be this easy once you entered this world, and you were. You were truly our gift from God.
And for the past 3 years, I love watching you grow. From watching you sleep, the songs you create on a daily basis, to you creating play dough dresses and hats, and yes even your tantrums. I have watched you grow into a loving, caring, sweet, assertive, determined sweet little girl in your short lifespan and I am looking forward to many more. Like I said you have made me a better person. I find myself listening more carefully, enjoying the simple things in life, stopping what I am doing to play with you when you ask, more patient, and most importantly love more deeply.
Christiana, I've heard people say, "When a baby is born, a mother is born." We'll when you you were born, I was born into a mother. No one can ever take away how much I truly love you.
Love always and forever,
Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment